30 of August
Malyshka st, 1, Kyiv, UKRAINE
The fees of attending the conference is 400 UAH/person
Demo-booth (2x2 m sq) is of 1200 UAH
VIP 800 UAH/person
The Association of Industrial Automation of Ukraine (APPAU), «IoT cluster» of Poland and Lublin Science and Technology Park lead Polish-Ukrainian project «The development of IoT clusters». The project is supported by EU’s EaP Plus program and has as the main objective to start intensive exchanges in development of IoT clusters. The final conference in Kyiv unites experts from both countries to finalize project finding and to build common agenda.
1. SW&HW developers and vendors in IoT.
2. Control System integrators and engineering companies.
3. Universities and Science institutes.
4. HUBs & cluster organizations.
5. Business associations.
6. Polish – Ukrainian clubs and associations.
1. Current status and landscape of IoT innovators Poland–Ukraine.
2. Main challenges in the development of IoT solutions.
3. Best practices in development of innovative ecosystems and clusters.
4. Managing innovation cycles in IoT.
5. Common area of cooperation and development Poland–Ukraine.
General director of APPAU
CEO at The Polish Research and Development Cluster of the IoT
CEO of Lublin Science and Technology Park
President of Lithuanian ICT Cluster та CEO у Baltic Fund
President of Association of Ukrainian business in Poland
CEO Fractal Tools
Business development manager IT-Enterprise
CEO in Dnipro Space Cluster
Technical director of APPAU
Dean of Automation of heat-and-power engineering processes, KPI
CEO Kyiv IT-cluster
CEO, co-founder Evergreen
Innovation manager DTEK
Head of Computer Systems, Networks and Cybersecurity, National Aerospace University KhAI
Director of EMBA Program School of Business Administration Turiba
Managing Director TOV PHOENIX CONTACT